So it is time to sign up for this years Intergalactic Triathalon which is July 9th. I want to add exercise to my diet but I’m way out of shape. Of course I wasn’t in great shape last time when I started.
- It gets you in great shape.
- It is cool to say you ran a triathlon.
- You get to do more than one thing.
- Having an event really focuses your exercise program.
- I said I wasn’t going to do it again with out a new bike and I really can’t afford a new bike.
- I didn’t really do all that well last time.
- There is the expense of signing up.
- I’d need a pool to train in, which last time meant I had to join the Y. Another thing I can’t afford right now. On the other hand the swim really isn’t that important. If I trained lightly for it I’d probably still be okay.
- Training takes a lot of time.
Now I’ve listed the pros and cons and still don’t have a clear answer.